Glenmeadow, a senior-services nonprofit in Longmeadow, Mass., sought to broaden its community reach. Recognizing the value of lifelong learning in overall well-being, it launched Glenmeadow Learning, a free series of quality educational programs held throughout greater Springfield.
- Worked with Glenmeadow to develop a programming strategy in support of its goals to increase regional impact, reflect the organization’s high-quality standards, and leverage area resources.
- Developed a visual brand for the learning series program that points to Glenmeadow’s organizational brand while building recognition for the learning series.
- Continue to create ongoing Glenmeadow Learning series programming by securing speakers who present on a diverse range of topics and selecting accessible local venues.
- Market and promote the learning series through multiple channels, including press releases, direct mail, and print advertising.
- Developed a unique audience in the first year and doubled attendance for most events in the second year.
- Increased public awareness and understanding of Glenmeadow’s mission-based services, resulting in increased participation in Glenmeadow’s Lifestyle Pass program.